1. When you contact us and use our services, you need to fill in some information. The personal information we collect includes your IP address, your name, phone number and the information you need for your real name.
2. We collect anonymous information about your use of services so that we can provide services and continuously improve them, so that for security reasons we can count and track statistical usage and calculate payment records through third-party operators. Such anonymous information does not identify an individual. It includes your general geographic location, the date you last used the service, and so on. We will not disclose your identity through this information.
The purpose of collecting your information
We collect the above details in order to provide you with better service. Anonymous information is collected for research and statistical purposes so that we can further develop, customize and improve services based on your preferences, use and interaction with them, and provide you with the most relevant additional services and offers.
1. Sharing under statutory circumstances: We may share your personal information with the outside world in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, litigation, dispute resolution needs, or as required by the administrative and judicial organs in accordance with the law.
2. Share with explicit consent: With your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with others.
3. Share at your own discretion: The IPIDEA services you purchase will share your relevant information with our sales and customer service personnel to meet your after-sales service needs based on your choice.
If we determine that you are in violation of laws and regulations or in serious violation of IPIDEA related agreements and rules, or in order to protect the personal property of IPIDEA users or the public from infringement, we may disclose personal information about you in accordance with laws and regulations or with your consent.
Sharing, transferring, and publicly disclosing your personal information does not require your prior authorized consent in the following situations:
1.It is related to national security and national defense security;
2.It is related to public safety, public health and important public interests;
3.Relevant to judicial or administrative law enforcement such as criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
4. For the purpose of safeguarding your or other individual's vital and lawful rights and interests, such as life and property, it is difficult to obtain my consent;
5. Your own personal information made public to the public;
6. Collecting personal information from lawfully disclosed information, such as lawful news reports, government information disclosure, etc. Please be aware that, in accordance with applicable law, if we take technical and other necessary measures to process personal information that prevent the data recipient from re-identifying a particular individual and from recovering, the sharing, transfer and public disclosure of data after such processing do not require additional notification and your consent.
We may collect your information by placing secure cookies and related technologies in order to provide you with a more personalized user experience and services. You can also manage cookies through browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to enjoy the best service experience and some services may not work properly.
Cookies will not be used for any purpose other than those described in this policy. Cookies can be managed or deleted according to your preferences. You can clear all cookies saved on your computer, and most web browsers have the ability to block cookies.
We provide appropriate security for your information in order to prevent its loss, improper use, unauthorized access or disclosure.
We strictly abide by laws and regulations to protect users'communication secrets.
We will use a variety of security measures to ensure the security of information within a reasonable level of security.
We establish specialized management systems, processes and organizations to ensure information security.
In case of security incidents such as personal information leaks, we will start an emergency plan to prevent the expansion of security incidents and inform you by push notifications, announcements, etc.
We attach great importance to the protection of personal information of minors.
According to relevant laws and regulations, if you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian before using the services of IPIDEA.
If you are the guardian of a minor, please contact us when you have questions about the personal information of the minor under your guardianship.
Notwithstanding anything else in this Policy, we are not responsible for the accuracy, correctness, and security of any of the information we gather, store, and disclose to you or to anyone else.